MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Fu Dongwei, Yan Yuhua. Biodegradable medical materials, The research progress of biological bone materials and clinical research, 2, 39(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Strager M P, Pietak A M, Huadmai J, et a1.Magnesium and its alloys as orthopedic biomaterials. A review EJ], Biomaterials, 27(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ye. Application of magnesium alloy in implantable medical devices, Industrial technology, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Dongmei, Cao Zhanyi. Mg-zinc-Ca-Zr/Nd/Y biological magnesium alloy organization, mechanical properties and corrosion behavior research, Jilin university, 6(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Witter F.: ‘Thistory of biodegradable magnesium implants-A eview’, Actabiomater. 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- XN Gu, Zhou WR, Zheng YF, et al. Corrosion fatigue behaviors of two biomedical Mg alloys-AZ91D and WE43 In simulated body fluid, Acta Biomater,6(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hazibullah W, Andreas W. Biomechanical characterisation of a degradable magnesium-based (MgCa0.8) scre, J Mater Sci, Mater Med, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Song G, Atrens A, Stjohn D, etal. The electrochemical corrosion of pure magnesium in NaC1. corros Sci, 5(1997) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiao, Liang Minjie, Liao Haihong, Pei-kang, Bai Peikang, Huang Sha: The research progress of biomedical magnesium alloy corrosion and protection, The hot working processes,4(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongping, Zifei Yin, Jiang-zhuang, He Yao-hua. The application of magnesium alloy materials in the field of clinical medicine’, Chinese journal of clinical physicians, 12(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xing Dan, Ma Xinlong etc. The research status of long bone fracture healing mechanics environment. Biomedical engineering and clinical, 11(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.