MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
- M. J. Mathie, B. G. Celler, N. H. Lovell, and A. C. F. Coster, “Classification of basic daily movements using a triaxial accelerometer,” Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, vol. 42, pp. 679–687, 2004. [CrossRef]
- A. Kale, A. Sundaresan, A. N. Rajagopalan, N. P. Cuntoor, A. K. Roy-Chowdhury, V. Kruger, et al., “Identification of humans using gait,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 13, pp. 1163–1173, 2004. [CrossRef]
- C. BenAbdelkader, R. Cutler, and L. Davis, “Motion-based recognition of people in EigenGait space,” in 5th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face Gesture Recognition, FGR 2002, May 20, 2002 - May 21, 2002, Washington, DC, United states, 2002, pp. 267–272.
- J. D. Shutler and M. S. Nixon, “Zernike velocity moments for sequence-based description of moving features,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 24, pp. 343–356, 2006. [CrossRef]
- V. N. Vapnik, The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory, 1995. [CrossRef]
- “Support Vector Machine (SVM),” in Encyclopedia of Genetics, Genomics, Proteomics and Informatics, ed: Springer Netherlands, 2008, pp. 1901–1901.
- C. Ferreira, “Parameter Optimization,” in Gene Expression Programming. vol. 21, ed: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2006, pp. 297–336
- D. Eager and C. Chapman, “A portable data acquisition system for the measurement of impact attenuation material properties,” in 4th European Conference of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering. vol. 22, J. Vander Sloten, P. Verdonck, M. Nyssen, and J. Haueisen, Eds., ed: Springer Berlin, Heidelberg, 2009, pp. 148–151.
- M. Lee, J. Kim, S. Jee, and S. Yoo, “Review of Daily Physical Activity Monitoring System Based on Single Triaxial Accelerometer and Portable Data Measurement Unit,” in Machine Learning and Systems Engineering. vol. 68, S.-I. Ao, B. Rieger, and M. A. Amouzegar, Eds., ed: Springer Netherlands, 2010, pp. 569–580. [CrossRef]
- S.-W. Chen, S.-H. Lin, L.-D. Liao, H.-Y. Lai, Y.-C. Pei, T.-S. Kuo, et al., “Quantification and recognition of parkinsonian gait from monocular video imaging using kernel-based principal component analysis,” BioMedical Engineering OnLine, vol. 10, pp. 1–21, 2011/11/10 2011. [CrossRef]
- P. Jiang, S. Missoum, and Z. Chen, “Optimal SVM parameter selection for non-separable and unbalanced datasets,” Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, vol. 50, pp. 523–535, 2014/10/01 2014. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.