MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
- J.B. Kittredge, Understanding Vibratory Finishing: Part 1 of 4: Media Products Finishing.
- S. Wang, R. Timsit, and J. Spelt, Experimental investigation of vibratory finishing of aluminum. Wear, 2000. 243(1): p. 147–156. [CrossRef]
- M.R. Baghbanan, et al., Tribological behavior of aluminum alloys in a vibratory finishing process. Wear, 2003. 255(7-12): p. 1369–1379. [CrossRef]
- V. Cariapa, et al. Effect of abrasive content on media wear and material removal rate in a centrifugal disk mass finishing machine. in Transactions of the North American Manufacturing Research Institution of SME. 2008.
- J. Domblesky, R. Evans, and V. Cariapa, Material removal model for vibratory finishing. International Journal of Production Research, 2004. 42(5): p. 1029–1041. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.