MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and Engineering|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
- G. Y. Chung, B. J. McCoy, J. M. Smith, D. E. Cagliostro, and M. Carswell, ‘Chemical Vapor Infiltration: Modelling Solid Matrix Deposition in Ceramic—Ceramic Composites’, Chemical Engineering Science, 46 (1991), pp. 723–33. [CrossRef]
- R. Naslain and F. Langlais, “Fundamental and Practical Aspects of the Chemical Vapor Infiltration of Porous Substrates,” Carbon, 27 (1990), pp. 221–35.
- R. Fedous, R. Naslain and F. Langlais, A model for the isothermal isobaric CVI in straight cylindrical pore. Application to the CVI of SiC. Journal of Materials Synthesis and Processing 1(2), (1993), pp. 61–74.
- J. G. Zhao, K. Z. Li, H. J. Li and C. Wang, The influence of thermal gradient on pyrocarbon deposition in carbon/carbon composites during the CVI process, Carbon, 44 (2006), pp. 786–791. [CrossRef]
- K. Jiang, H. Li, and M. Wang, The numerical simulation of the thermal-gradient CVI process on positive pressure condition, Material Letters, 54 (2004), pp. 419–423.
- T. Tago, M. Kawase, Y. Ikuta, K. Hashimoto Numerical simulation of the thermal-gradient chemical vapor infiltration process for production of fibre-reinforced ceramic composite, Chemical Engineering Science 56 (2001), pp. 2161–2170. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.