MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and Engineering|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
- T. N. Pornsin-sirirak, Y. C. Tai, H. Nassef, and C. M. Ho, “Titanium-alloy MEMS wing technology for a micro aerial vehicle application,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 89, pp. 95–103, 3/20/ (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Q. Bao, T. Dargent, S. Grondel, J. B. Paquet, and E. Cattan, “Improved micromachining of all SU-8 3D structures for a biologically-inspired flying robot,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 88, pp. 2218–2224, 8// (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.-T. Truong, B. W. Argyoganendro, and H. C. Park, “Design and Demonstration of Insect Mimicking Foldable Artificial Wing Using Four-Bar Linkage Systems,” Journal of Bionic Engineering, Vol. 11, pp. 449–458, 7// (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. David Kumar, PM Mohite, Sudhir Kamle, “Structural Dynamic Analysis of BioInspired Carbon Fiber/Polythene MAV Wings,” presented at the Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering, India, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. K. N. Seo and G. A. D. Byun, “Micro/nanofabrication for a realistic beetle wing with a superhydrophobic surface,” Bioinspiration and Biomimetics, Vol. 7, pp. 1748–3190, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Praveena N. Sivasankaran, Thomas A. Ward, “Spatial Network Analysis to Construct Simplified Wing Structural Models for Biomimetic MicroAir Vehicles”,” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- V. Rubentheren, Thomas. A. Ward, C. Y. Chee, and C. K. Tang, “Processing and analysis of chitosan nanocomposites reinforced with chitin whiskers and tannic acid as a crosslinker,” Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol. 115, pp. 379–387, 1/22/ (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Akın, A. Kasgoz, and A. Durmus, “Quantifying microstructure, electrical and mechanical properties of carbon fiber and expanded graphite filled cyclic olefin copolymer composites,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 60, pp. 44–51, 5// (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boeing, “Boeing Material Specification,” in Glass fabric reinforcements for laminated plastic products, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Boeing, “Boeing Material Specification,” in Glass fabric preimpregnated epoxy resin low temperature curing, ed, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Boeing, “Boeing Material Specification” in Carbon fiber reinforcements, yarn and fabric vol. BMS 8-9J, ed, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.