- E. M. Silverman, Technology Review Journal. Fall/Winter 2005, pp.1–19.
- K. G. N. C. Alwis. and C. J. Burgoyne, Appl. Compos. Mater., 13(2006), pp. 249–264. [CrossRef]
- B. M. Becky and T. S. Gates, NASA Technical Report 2004008600, January 1, 2000.
- B. M. Abdel-Magid and T.S. Gates, AIAA Paper 2003-4181.
- J. R. Reeder, NASA TM-2001-2-211781.
- J. U. Choi, A Study on Prediction of Long-term Creep Compliance of Pitch-based Composite using Time-Temperature Superposition Time-Temperature Superposition, M.S. Thesis, Feb. 2014, University of Science & Technology at Korea.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.