MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||04 November 2015|
- Donachie, M.J. and S.J. Donachie, Superalloys - A Technical Guide (2nd Edition). ASM International. [Google Scholar]
- Knowles, D.M. and D.W. Hunt, The influence of microstructure and environment on the crack growth behavior of powder metallurgy nickel superalloy RR1000. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2002. 33(10): p. 3165–3172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blodgett, M. and P. Nagy, Eddy Current Assessment of Near-Surface Residual Stress in Shot-Peened Nickel-Base Superalloys. Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, 2004. 23(3): p. 107–123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abu-Nabah, B., et al., The Effect of Hardness on Eddy Current Residual Stress Profiling in Shot-Peened Nickel Alloys. Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, 2010. 29(3): p. 143–153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chandrasekar, R., et al., Effects of Microstructure on Eddy Current Residual Stress Characterization of Shot-Peened Inconel 718. JOM, 2012. 64(2): p. 257–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pereira, D., et al., Effect of microstructure on electrical conductivity of Inconel 718 alloys. Materials Science and Technology, 2015. 31(6): p. 669–676. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pang, H., et al., Comparison of fatigue crack propagation in nickel base superalloys RR1000 and Udimet 720Li. Materials Science and Technology, 2015: p. 1743284715Y. 0000000060. [Google Scholar]
- Birosca, S., et al., A quantitative approach to study the effect of local texture and heterogeneous plastic strain on the deformation micromechanism in RR1000 nickel-based superalloy. Acta Materialia, 2014. 74(0): p. 110–124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.