MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 29, 2015Testing and Modeling Ceramic & Carbon Matrix Composites
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||02 November 2015|
- J. Folkes, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 209, 6181–6189 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S. Abrate, D. Walton, Composites Manufacturing 3, 85–94 (1992) [CrossRef]
- EN 1389:2003, Advanced Technical Ceramics – Ceramic Composites – Physical properties Determination of Density and Apparent Porosity
- EN 658-3:2002, Advanced Technical Ceramics – Mechanical Properties of Ceramic Composites at room temperature – Part 3: Determination of Flexural Strength
- EN 658-5:2002, Advanced Technical Ceramics – Mechanical Properties of Ceramic Composites at room temperature – Part 5: Determination of Interlaminar shear strength by short span bend test (three points)
- G. Bhamra, W.M. Palin, G.J.P. Fleming, Journal of Dentistry 30, 153–160 (2002) [CrossRef]
- R.F. Cook, B.R. Lawn, T.P. Dabbs, P. Chantikul, J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 9, C-121 (1981)
- EN 843-1:2006, Advanced Technical Ceramics – Mechanical Properties of monolithic ceramics at room temperature – Part 1: Determination of flexural strength
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.