MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 29, 2015Testing and Modeling Ceramic & Carbon Matrix Composites
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 November 2015|
- FAA Web site – http://www.faa.gov/
- Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations
- Chap 12 — Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR)
- FAA and Industry Guide to Product Certification (FAA Sep. 2004)
- Aircraft Structure Certification and Compliance (Chap. 3, Vol. 3 (PMC), CMH-17 Handbook)
- Airworthiness: An Introduction to Aircraft Certification By Filippo De Florio (2006)
- FAA AC 21-23b, Airworthiness Certification of Civil Aircraft, Engine, Propellers, and Related Products Imported to the United States
- FAA AC 21-40a, Guide for Obtaining a Supplemental Type Certificate
- “Airworthiness Certification of Aircraft and Related Products” (FAA, July 2012)
- “A Report from the Aircraft Certification Process Review and Reform Aviation Rulemaking Committee to the Federal Aviation Administration Recommendations on the Assessment of the Certification and Approval Process” (FAA. May 2012)
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook – FAA 8083-30.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.