MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer theory and Application Technology|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Information on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromyography. [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Nikolaev. Laboratory manual on clinical electromyography, Ivanovo, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Avdeeva, I. A. Lezhnina and M. M. Yuzhakov, Perspectives of physiological human parameters taken by electrodes quality improvement, Measurement, control and diagnostics theory, methods and means: The VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI). 8 (2007). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Avdeeva, N.V. Turushev, N.M. Natalinova, M.L. Ivanov, The analysis of filter units impact on electroencephalography and electromyography nanoelectrode-based high sensitive channel readings, J. Naukovedenie. 19 (2013) (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Grigoriev, N.V. Turushev, D.K. Avdeeva, Device for human locomotor apparatus electroneuromyography, Journal of Radioelectronics. 4 (2014). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Max Ortiz-Catalan, Rickard Branemark, Bo Hakansson, Jean Delbeke, On the viability of implantable electrodes for natural control of artificial limbs: Review and discussion, BioMedical Engineering OnLine. 11 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Journal of First Class Online Learning. J. E 14, 7 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.