MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer theory and Application Technology|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Fagin, R. & Williams, J.H., A fair carpool scheduling algorithm. IBM J Res Dev, 27(2), pp. 133–139, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teal, R.F., Carpooling: Who, how and why. Transportation Research Part A: General, 21(3), pp. 203–214, 1987. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teal, J., The dynamics of web-based social networks: Membership, relationships, and change. First Monday, 12(11), 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Carchiolo, V., Longheu, A., Malgeri, M. & Mangioni, G., Trust assessment: A personalized, distributed, and secure approach. Concurr Comput: Pract Exper, 24(6), pp. 605–617, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carchiolo, V., Longheu, A., Malgeri, M. & Mangioni, G., Users attachment in trust networks: Reputation vs. effort. IJBIC, 5(4), pp. 199–209, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carchiolo, V., Longheu, A., Malgeri,, M. and Mangioni, G., Search for overlapped communities by parallel genetic algorithms. IJCSIS, 6, no.2), 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Leskovec, J., Adamic, L.A. & Huberman, B.A., The dynamics of viral mar-keting. ACM Trans Web, 1(1), 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loria, M. & Bonarrigo, S., Rtrs: a social oriented proposal. Technical report, DIEEI - Universita’ di Catania, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.