MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power machine and vehicle engineering|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Campedlli, J., Modélisation globale statique des systèmes mécaniques hyperstatiques pré-charges (application a un bogie de train), 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Rice, J. Rosengren, R., Plain strain deformation near a crack-tip in a power-law hardening material, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, R., Hillmansen, S., Monitoring Fatigue in Railway Axles, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Carpinteri, R. Brighenti, A. Spagnoli. Fatigue growth simulation of part through flaws in thick walled pipes under rotary bending, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- H. Weixing. Calculation and analysis of expanding fatigue cracks on axle, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Bower. The influence of crack face friction and trapped fluid in surface initiated rolling contact fatigue cracks, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shimokawa, M. mizuno. Development of the New Concept Steering Bogie, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- F. dikmen, M. bayraktar, R.guclu Dynamic analysis of rail vehicle axle. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang1, J. Wang1, X. Li. Fatigue Analysis for Bogie Frame of Beijing Subway Vehicle under Overload Situation. 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.