MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power machine and vehicle engineering|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Campedlli, J., Modélisation globale statique des systèmes mécaniques hyperstatiques pré-charges (application a un bogie de train), 2005.
- Rice, J. Rosengren, R., Plain strain deformation near a crack-tip in a power-law hardening material, 1968.
- Smith, R., Hillmansen, S., Monitoring Fatigue in Railway Axles, 2001.
- Carpinteri, R. Brighenti, A. Spagnoli. Fatigue growth simulation of part through flaws in thick walled pipes under rotary bending, 2000.
- H. Weixing. Calculation and analysis of expanding fatigue cracks on axle, 1992.
- Bower. The influence of crack face friction and trapped fluid in surface initiated rolling contact fatigue cracks, 1988.
- Y. Shimokawa, M. mizuno. Development of the New Concept Steering Bogie, 2013.
- F. dikmen, M. bayraktar, R.guclu Dynamic analysis of rail vehicle axle. 2013.
- J. Yang1, J. Wang1, X. Li. Fatigue Analysis for Bogie Frame of Beijing Subway Vehicle under Overload Situation. 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.