MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- M. Chabaat, H. Ayas; “Complex variable Green's function for crack-microcrack interactions”, Int. Jour. of Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 465, 123–128, publication, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Muskhelishvili. “Some basic problem of the mathematical theory of elasticity”, The Netherlands: Noordhoof, 1953. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chabaat, “Comparisons of minimal principal stress with crazes trajectories in a brittle Material”. International Journal of fracture, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Williams, “On the Stress at the Base of a Stationary Crack”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Transactions ASME, Vol. 24, pp. 109–114 (1957). [Google Scholar]
- A. Chudnovsky and M. Kachanov; “Interaction of a crack with a field of micro-cracks”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 21, pp. 1009–1018, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Irwin; “Analyses of stresses and strains near the end of a crack traversing a plate”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 24, 1957. [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamli Benzahar and M. Chabaat; “Crack in brittle material at presence of a dislocation”, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 921, pp. 2043–2047, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamli Benzahar and M. Chabaat; Stress field and energy analysis during the fracture of Composite materials, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials. pp. 524 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.