MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- S.K.Nath. & Vipin K. Chawla (2011) Wood substitution: recent development in India” J India Acad Wood Sci (2011) 8(2):68–71 [CrossRef]
- Amer S. Singha & Vijay Kumar Thakur, 2009 “ Study of mechanical properties of ureaformaldehyde thermosets reinforced by pine needle power” Peer-reviewed article,bioresources.com 4(1), 292–308
- Kristina oksman, 2000 “Mechanical properties of natural fibre mat reinforced thermoplastic” Applied composite Materials 7:403–414 [CrossRef]
- D.S.Awg-Adeni, S.Abd-Aziz, K.Bujang and M.A.Hassan (2010). Bioconversion of sago residue into value added products. African Journal Of Biotechnoloy, 9(14), pp.2016–2021
- W.Y.Toh, J.C.Lai, W.A.R.Wan Aizan (2011). Influence of compounding methods on poly(vinyl) alcohol/sago pith waste biocomposites: mechanical and water absorption properties. Sains Malaysiana 40(7): pp.719–724
- Amar Singh Singha & Vijay Kumar Thakur (2008) “ Effect of fibre loading on urea-formaldehyde matrix based green composites” Iranian Polymer Journal 17(11), 2008, 861–873
- D.S.Awg-Adeni, S.Abd-Aziz, K.Bujang and M.A.Hassan(2010) “ Bioconversion of sago residue into value added productsAfrican Journal Of Biotechnology 9(14), pp.2016–2021
- JIS A 5908, (1994) Japanese Industrial Standard Particle Boards, Japanese Standards Association.
- American Society for testing and Materials. Standard test method for charpy impact test. A370
- Fabrice roussiere, Christophe baley, Gregory godard Dominique burr, 2012“ Compressive and tensile behaviour of PLLA Matrix composites reinforced with randomly dispersed flax fibres “ Appl compos mater (2012) 19: 171–188 [CrossRef]
- Shao-Yun Fu, Xi-Qiao Feng, Bernd Lauke, Yiu-Wing Mai,2008, Effect of particle/matrix interface adhesion and particle loading on mechanical properties of particulate-polymer composites. Composites: Part B 39 (2008) 933–961 [CrossRef]
- Amer s. singha & Vijay kumar Thakur, 2009 “Study of mechanical properties of urea-formaldehye thermosets reinforced by pine needle powder” Bio Resources 4(1), 292–308
- Takian Fakhrul and M.A.Islam, 2013, ” Degradation behaviour of natural fiber reinforced polymer matrix composites, SciVerse ScienceDirect 56(2013) pp.795–800
- M.s. sreekala, M.G.Kumaran, Seena joseph & Maya Jacob, Sabu Thomas, 2000,” Oil palm fibre reinforced phenol formaldehyde composites: influence of fibre surface modifications on the mechanical performance” Applied composite materials 7: 295–329 [CrossRef]
- Toh wen yee, Lai jau choy, Wan aizan wan abdul rahman, 2011, “ Mechanical and water absorption properties of poly(vinyl alcohol)/sago pith waste biocomposites “ Journal of composite materials, 2011 45:1201 [CrossRef]
- Khalil ahmad, shaikh sirajuddin nizami, nudrat zahid raza, farzana habib, 2013 “ The effect of silica on the properties of marble sludge filled hybrid natural rubber compisites” Journal of king saud university science, science 25(2013),331–339 [CrossRef]
- Majid chaharmahali, Jamal mirbagheri, Mehdi tajvidi, Saeed kazemi najafi, Yaser mirbagheri, 2010 ”Mechanical and physical properties of wood-plastic composite panels”Journal of reinforced plastics and composites, 29, no.2/2010
- M.R.Ishak, Z.Leman, S.M.Sapuan, A.M.M.Edeerozey & I.S.Othman 2010 “ Mechnical properties of kenaf bast and core fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester composites” 9th National symposium on polymeric materials(BSPM2009)
- Habibi, Y., El-Zawawy, W., Ibrahim, M M, Dufresne A 2008 Processing and characterization of reinforced polyethylene composites made with lignocellulosic fibres from Eqyptian agro-industrial residus Journal of Composites Science and Technology 68: 1877–1885
- M.Jawaid, H.P.S.Adbul Khalil and A.Abu Bakar 2011 “ Hybrid composites of oil palm empty fruit bunches/ woven jute fibre: chemical resistance, physical and impact properties” Journal of composite materials
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.