MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Zhang xueliang & Huang shutang. 1981. Blasting seismic effects. Beijing: Earthquake Press.
- Ling tonghua. 2004. Blast vibration effect and initiative control of vibrational damage. Changsha, Central South University.
- Yang shengquan, Liao xiankui, & Liu baochen. 2001. Default of the Judging Standard of Blasting Vibration Safety Abstract. Explosion and Shock Waves. 21(3):223–228.
- Zhu chuanyun, Lu wenbo, & Dong zhenhua. 1997, Rock slope blasting vibration safety criterion review. Blasting. 14(4), 15–17.
- Wang wenlong. 1984. Drilling blasting. Beijing: Coal industry press.
- Vayong W & Minxian C. 1990. Dependence of structure damage on the parameters of earthquake strong motion. European Earthquake Engineering. 19 (1):13–23.
- Chia-Ming Uang, & Bertero V V. 1988. Implications of recorded earthquake ground motions on seismic design of building structures. EERC, University of California, Report No. UCBIEERC-/13:10–40.
- Haluk S & Alphan N. 1995. Earthquake ground motion characteristics and seismic energy dissipation. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 24(9):1195–1213. [CrossRef]
- Krawinkler H, & Nassar A. 1990. Damage potential of earthquake ground motions. Proceedings of 4th US National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Palm Springs, pp:945–954.
- Uang C M. & Bertero V V. 1990. Evaluation of seismic energy in structures. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 19(1):77–99. [CrossRef]
- Leger P. & Dssault S. 1922. Seismic energy dissipation in MDOF structure. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 118(5):1251–1269. [CrossRef]
- Peter Fajfar, Tomuz Vidic. & Matej Fischinger. 1989. Seismic demand in medium and long-period structures. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 18 (10):1133–1144. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.