MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Hunt, J., Brunner, G.W & Larock, B.E. 1999. Flow transitions in bridge backwater analysis. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 125 (9): 981–983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seckin, G., Yurtal, R. & Haktanir, T. 1998. Contraction and expansion losses through bridge constrictions. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 124 (5):546–549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao Lu. & Dongguang Gao. 1991. Bridge hydraulics. Beijing: China Communications Press. [Google Scholar]
- United States Army Corps of Engineers. (Jiezhao Wang, Yuanxi Zhang, et al. Hydraulic design criteria. Beijing: Water Conservancy Press, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- Teaching and Research Section of Wuhan University of Hydraulic and Electrical Engineering, hydraulic calculation manual. Beijing: Water Conservancy Press, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- The Third Railway Survey and Design Institute, hydrology of bridge crossing. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongqing Jin. 1989. The numerical solution of N-S equation and turbulence model. Hohai University Press. [Google Scholar]
- DHI Warer & Environment. 2003. MIKE 11 Reference Manual: A Modelling System for Rivers and Channels. DHI Software. [Google Scholar]
- Kai Wang, Xudong Fu & Guangxian Wang. 2006. Comparison of calculation methods of backwater at bridge piers. North-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science and Technology, 4 (6): 53–55. [Google Scholar]
- Beilei Qin. 2010. Analysis of calculation method of water resistance of the bridge. Guangdong Water Resources and Hydropower, (4): 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Cuiling Sun, Xiaohui Xu, Di Wu, Xianfeng Wang & Xuewen Liang. 2006. Analysis of mathematical model of water resistance of Foshan Bridge Group. Anhui Agricultural Sciences, 34 (1): 186–188 [Google Scholar]
- Linchun Xu, Dong Huang, Guodong Zheng. & Bensheng Huang. 2008. Numerical simulation of the flood influence on Beijiang Baimiao Extra Large Bridge Engineering. Guangdong Water Resources and Hydropower, (1): 36–44. [Google Scholar]
- Fei Wu & Meng Gan. 2009. Numerical simulation research of the influence on the river flow field by bigger angle between the axis of the pier group and the river flow direction. Journal of North China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower, (2): 11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Zhou, Chongqing Yin & Zhan Zhang. 2011. Numerical simulation research of water resistance proper-ties for the skew bridge pier group. Hydro-Science and Engineering, 30 (2): 29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Ding, Hongwu Tang, Wenhong Dai & Yang Xiao. 2011. Research of resistance influence factors of river bridges. Hydro-Science and Engineering, (4): 52–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.