MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- XuY. 2012. Applications of data mining in sports, Journal of Wuhan Institute of Physical Education, 46(11): 27–29. [Google Scholar]
- XieX.Y. 2013. Research and application of data mining in sports data analyses, Contemporary Sports Technology, 3(23): 9–10. [Google Scholar]
- ZhaoX.H., ShenY.W. & ZhangJ.F., et al. 2014. A review of the application status of data mining technology in sports science research, Zhongzhou Sports: Shaolin and Taiji, (7): 44–48. [Google Scholar]
- TanL. 2013. A Study on the Developing Trend of Men’s Floor Exercise and Horizontal Bar in the World, Master’s Thesis of Northwest Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- ZhouY.Z. 2010. Mathematical Modeling, Shanghai: Tongji University Press. [Google Scholar]
- ChenS.K. 2010. SPSS Statistic Analysis: From Introduction to Proficiency. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. [Google Scholar]
- WangX.Y., et al. 2010. Mathematical Modeling and Mathematical Experiment, Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.