MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Cheng, J. 2014. Improvement and Application of Particle Swarm Algorithm Based on the Biological Behavior Mechanism, South China University of Technology, 4: 2–9 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H.L. 2013. Path Planning of Soccer Robots Based on Particle Swarm Immune Algorithm, Xihua University, 5: 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Ruan, M.Z., Li, Q.M. & Huang, A.L. 2010. The application of artificial immune particle swarm optimization in the optimization of system reliability, Control Theory & Applications, 27(9): 1251–1259 [Google Scholar]
- Qian, S.Q. & Wu, H.H. 2012. Dynamic multi-objective immune algorithm and its application, Computer Engineering, 38(10): 170–175 [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Q.D. & Li, R.J. 2011. Double-population particle swarm optimization algorithm based on biological parasitic behaviors, Control and Decision, 26(4): 544–551 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, N. 2012. The application of immune algorithm in the path planning of mobile robots, Shanxi Electronic Technology, (2): 30–32 [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H. 2013. Research on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm Improvement and Its Application in the CBM Production Forecast, Beijing: China University of Mining and Technology [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G.L., Hu, X.M., Cai, J.F., Zhao, L. & Yu, T. 2011. Path planning algorithm and its review, Modern Machinery, (5): 82–88 [Google Scholar]
- Liu, X.L., Li, R.J. & Yang, P. 2011. Bacterial foraging optimization algorithm based on Gaussian distribution estimation, Control and Decision, 8: 1230–1237 [Google Scholar]
- Shi, X.H., Han, S.Q., Min, K.X. & Liang, Y.C. 2011. The mixed algorithm based on genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization, Science Paper Online, 1–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.