MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Liu Pei, Cai Huanjie, & Wang Jian. 2010. Effects of Soil Water Stress on Growth Development, Dry-matter Partition and Yield Constitution of Winter Wheat. Research of Agricultural Modernization, 31 (3): 330–333. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Shaozhong. 1998. New Scientific-technological Revolution of Agriculture and Development of Water-saving Agriculture in the 21st Century. Agricultural Research in Arid Area, l6 (1): 11–17. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Shuhong. 2005. Research on No Full Irrigation Based on Crop Water Production Function. Tianjin University. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ling, Sha Yizhuo, & Bai Yueming. 2003. Regional distribution of main agrometeorological disasters and disaster mitigation strategies in China. Journal of Natural Disasters. 12 (2): 92–97. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Xuemei, Kang Dong, & Dai Tingbo, et al. 2004. Effects of post-anthesis drought and waterlogging on the formation of different types of wheat grain quality. Journal of Plant Ecology. 28 (5): 680–685. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. 1998. Some biochemical reactions of plants to water deficit. Plant Physiology Communications. 34 (5): 388–400. [Google Scholar]
- Shiyan, & Yu Zhenwen. 1998. Effects of Soil Water Stress on Nutrient Partition and Yield of Wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer, 4 (1): 50–56. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Junru, & Li Shengxiu. 2000. Effects of limited water deficit in different growth periods on the yield and component factors of winter wheat. Journal of Northwest Botany, 20 (2): 193–200. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Mingli, Deng Xiping, & Bai Dengzhong. 2002. Research progress of compensatory effects formed by NP nutrition on the physiological process and yield of wheat in arid areas. Journal of Wheat Crops, 22 (4): 74–78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.