MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Zheng Jin. 2012. Short-term power load forecasting method research [D]. Zhengzhou University.
- axlk. 2012. Research on short-term power load forecasting. China’s new technology and new products, (14): 131–132.
- xu. 2012. Load forecasting new method research. Nanchang university,
- Wang Shuange. 2012. Small sample event prediction based on support vector machine (SVM). Huazhong University of science and technology.
- philosophy, ShuQin. 2015. Short-term power load fore-casting based on decomposition of ESPRIT algorithm. Power system protection and control, (7): 90–93.
- Fan YiNa. 2012. Short-term power load forecasting based on wavelet transform. Journal of qinghai university: natural science edition, (1): 25 to 29.
- Wang Yijun & Li Dianwen, etc. 2015. Based on improved PSO - SVM’s short-term power load forecasting. Electric measurement and instrument, 52 (3): 22–24.
- Yang Fangyuan. 2015. Distribution network planning in the power load forecasting method of application. Journal of engineering construction and design, (2): 50–54.
- Zhao Yuan zhang, & xia fe. 2011. Nonparametric regression method in the short-term power load forecasting application. High voltage technology, 37 (2): 429–435.
- gui-feng wu, Wang Xuan, & Chen Donglei. 2013. Short-term power load forecasting based on the optimization of the neural network. Computer simulation, 30 (11): 95–99.
- Yi Tao, feng-yun Chen, & Lin Yangyu, etc. 2014. Based on wavelet transform analysis and monthly load hybrid prediction. Computer simulation, 31 (6): 137–141.
- Liang Danya, hong-wei li, & Wang Ke, etc. 2015. The particle swarm optimization (GPSR - BB compression perception reconstruction algorithm. Journal of air force engineering university: natural science edition, (1): 81–84.
- liu, wen-jie fu. 2011. Short-term power load forecasting model evaluation. Journal of China electric industry: technology edition, (12): 52–55.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.