MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- MacMinn S R, & Sember J W. 1989. Control of a Switched Reluctance Aircraft Starter-generator over a Very Wide Speed Range, in Proc. Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conf: 631–638. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Shoujun, Liu Weiguo, Dieter Peitsch, & Uwe Schaefer. 2010. Detailed Design of a High Speed Switched Reluctance Starter/Generator for More/All Electric Aircraft. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 23:216–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ziapou, E. Afjei, & M. Yousefi. 2013. Optimum Commutation Angles for Voltage Regulation of a High Speed Switched Reluctance Generator. IEEE PEDSTC, 12(13-14):271–276. [Google Scholar]
- PENG Han-mei, YI Ling-zhi, & ZHU Jian-lin. 2010. Study and Simulation for switched reluctance generator output voltage ripple reduction. Journal of system simulation, 22(5): 1237–1241. [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Pan, Yu Zou, & Guang-zhong Cao. 2014. On the Voltage Ripple Reduction Control of the Linear Switched Reluctance Generator for Wave Energy Utilization. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 29(10):5298–5307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZAN Xiao-shu. 2011. Study on control strategy and experiment of switched reluctance starter/generator system. XU zhou: China mining university doctor thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Christos Mademlis, & Iordanis Kioskeridis. 2014. Optimizing Performance in Current-Controlled Switched Reluctance Generators. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 3(20):556–5365. [Google Scholar]
- Li Pingbo, WangLu, &YanYuguo. 2015. The Improved Method for Suppressing the Frequency Domain Narrowband Interference. Journal of Air Force Engineering University: Natural Science Edition, 16(2):78–81. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yong-qin, WANG Xu-dong, ZHANG Yu-guang, & CUI Di. 2013. Sensorless detection technique on fuzzy sliding mode observer. Electric machines and control, 17(6):57–63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.