MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vibration model verification|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- Hawryszków P., Hildebrand M.: Installation of the largest stay cable system in Poland – the Rędziński bridge in Wrocław. Proceedings of 18th IABSE Congress “Innovative Infrastructures – Toward Human Urbanism”. Seoul, Korea, September 19-21, 2012, [Google Scholar]
- Biliszczuk J. „Mosty podwieszone. Projektowanie i realizacja”, Arkady, Warszawa 2005, [Google Scholar]
- Hawryszków P.: Dynamic testing of cable-stayed footbridge with glued-laminated wooden main beams. EVACES’07, Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures, 24-26 October 2007, Porto, Portugal, [Google Scholar]
- J. Biliszczuk, P. Hawryszków, A. Maury, M. Sułkowski, M. Węgrzyniak: A cable-stayed footbridge made of glued-laminated wood – design, erection and experimental investigations. IABSE Symposium, Weimar 2007, Sept 19–21, [Google Scholar]
- E. Caetano: Cable vibrations in cable-stayed bridges. International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering Documents, vol. 9/2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.