MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamics of railway bridges|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- T. Watanabe, M. Sogabe, T. Yamazaki: A Study of Running Safety and Ride Comfort of Floating Tracks for High-Speed Train, Journal of Mechanical Systems for Transportation and Logistics, Vol.1, Issue 1, pp. 22–30 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Watanabe, M. Sogabe, M. Tokunaga, Analytical Study of Structural Member Vibration Characteristics of Reinforced Concrete Rigid Frame Viaduct, Quarterly Report of RTRI 55(3), pp.176–183 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wakui, N. Matsumoto, M. Tanabe, A Study on Dynamic Interaction Analysis for Railway Vehicle and Structures, Quarterly Report of RTRI, 35(2), pp.96–104, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tanabe, N. Matsumoto, H. Wakui, M. Sogabe, Simulation of a Shinkansen train on the railway structure during an earthquake, Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 28-1, pp.223–236, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sogabe, N. Matsumoto, Y. Fujino, H. Wakui, M. Kanamori, M. Miyamoto, Dynamic Response and Design of Continuous Concrete Railway Bridges in Resonance Area, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, 724, pp.83–102, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Matsuoka, K. Kaito, T. Watanabe, M. Sogabe, Identification of High-Order Local vibration Properties of RC Viaduct under the Passing Train Loads, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, 67:3, pp.545–564, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.