MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration isolation and mitigation|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- GERB Schwingungsisolierungen GmbH & Co. KG. Vibration Protection for Structures. Buildings. Machinery and other Equipment with Tuned Mass Dampers. (2001).
- Maurer Sönhe. Tuned Mass and Viscous Dampers. Technical information and products. Structural Protection Systems. 13 (2011).
- R.C. Battista, M. S. Pfeil. Control of Wind oscillations of Rio-Niterói bridge, Brazil. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers. ICE. Structures and Buildings 163 p 87–96. April (2010). [CrossRef]
- ANSYS. Swanson Analysis System. Version 14.5. (2012).
- Campuzano. J.E., Doz. G. N., Avila S.M.. Study Design and Construction of a Tuned Mass Damper (TMD) For concrete building floors. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN. 1761–1768 (2014).
- T.M. Murray. D.E.. Allen. E.E. Ungar. Floor Vibrations Due to Human Activity. Steel Design Guide Series. American Institute of Steel Construction. Second printing. October (2003).
- ARTeMIS modal 4.0.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.