MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vibration based structural assessment|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- R.L. Pimentel, S. M. Torres, E. T. Ferreira, A. B. de Melo. Structural Integrity Assessment of Precast Concrete Slabs Employing Conventional and Recycled Coarse Aggregates via Vibration Tests. Key Engineering Materials, 600, 504–513 (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. Russo. Using Experimental Dynamic Modal Analysis in Assessing Structural Integrity in Historic Buildings. The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, 8, 357–368 (2014).
- H. Hashim, Z. Ibrahim, H. A. Razak. Dynamic characteristics and model updating of damaged slab from ambient vibration measurements. Measurement, 46, 1371–1378 (2013). [CrossRef]
- H. C. Tan, O. O. R. Famiyesin, M. S. E. Imbabi. Dynamic deformation signatures in reinforced concrete slabs for condition monitoring. Computers and Structures, 79, 2413–2423 (2001). [CrossRef]
- E. N. B. S. Júlio, C. A. da S. Rebelo, D. A. S. G. Dias-da-Costa. Structural assessment of the tower of the University of Coimbra by modal identification. Engineering Structures, 30, 3468–3477 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Q. Huang, P. Gardoni, S. Hurlebaus. A probabilistic damage detection approach using vibration-based nondestructive testing.Structural Safety, 38, 11–21 (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. N. Kataoka, M. A. Ferreira, A. L. H. C. El Debs, A study on the behavior of beam-colum connections in precast concrete structures: experimental analysis. Rev. IBRACON Estrut. Mater. [online], 5, 848–873 (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.