MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- International Heavy Haul Association (IHHA), http://www.ihha.net (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Lombard, Sishen-Saldanha: First Six Years. Proc. 2ndInt Heavy Haul Railway Conf. Colorado, USA: 13–21 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Von Gericke, Measures taken by the South African Transport Services to Reduce Transportation Costs of Coal on the Ermelo - Richards Bay Line. Proc. 3rd Int Heavy Haul Railway Conf. Vancouver, Canada: 396–412 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kuys, Ore Line Capacity Expansion: Conceptual Design of the Railway line to Increase Capacity. Proc. 9th IHHA Conf. Shanghai, China: 941–949 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Transnet Integrated Report, http://www.transnet.net (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Moyo, Condition Assessment of the Kalbaskraal and Olifants River Bridges. Technical Report. UCT, South Africa (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Ngwenyama, P.N. Naiodoo, J.M. Mulder, 5 Years of Operational Experience and Lessons Learnt with the 342 wagon, 42 000 ton, 3.85 km, Radio-Distributed Power Train on South Africa’s Iron Ore Line. Proc. 10th IHHA Conf. New Delhi, India: 796–802 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Busatta, P. Moyo, Structural Health Monitoring of the Olifants River Viaduct. Proc. 11th IHHA Conf. Perth, Australia: 850–860 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bendat, A. Piersol, Engineering Applications of Correlation and Spectral Analysis, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons Ltd (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brincker, L. Zhang, P. Andersen, Modal identification of output-only systems using frequency domain decomposition, Smart Mat Struct, 10, 3: 441–445 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Peeters, G. De Roeck, Stochastic system identification for operational modal analysis: A review. ASME J Dyn Syst, Measur, and Contr, 123, 4: 659–667 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SVS, ARTeMIS Modal Pro v4.0, Structural Vibration Solutions A/S, Aalborg East, DK (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Busatta, Dynamic Monitoring and Automated Modal Analysis of Large Structures: Methodological Aspects and Application to a Historic Iron Bridge. PhD Thesis, Politecnico di Milano (2012) [Google Scholar]
- LabVIE W 2010, National Instruments, Austin TX (2010) [Google Scholar]
- KAIROS Virtual Instruments, http://www.kairoscs.co.za (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Busatta, P. Moyo, Design of a Monitoring System for the Olifants River Viaduct. Proc. 1st South African Heavy Haul Association Conference. Johannesburg, South Africa. CD-ROM. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.