MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration testing and measurement techniques|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- Bell E, Peddle J, Goudreau A. Bridge condition assessment using digital image correlation and structural modeling. IABMAS’12 - Bridge Maintenance, safety, management, resilience and sustainability. Dubrovnik, Croatia.2012. p. 330–7. [CrossRef]
- Lee J, Cho S, Shinozuka M, Yun C, Lee C, Lee W. Evaluation of bridge load carrying capacity based on dynamic displacement measurement using real-time image processing techniques. Steel Structures. 2006;6:377–85.
- Lee J, Fukuda Y, Shinozuka M, Cho S, Yun C. Development and application of a vision-based displacement measurement system for structural health monitoring of civil structures. Smart Structures and Systems. 2007;3:373–84. [CrossRef]
- Lee J, Shinozuka M. A vision-based system for remote sensing of bridge displacement. NDT&E International. 2006;39:425–31.
- Lee J, Oh J, Park M, Kwon S, Kwark J. Bridge displacement measurement system using image processing. IABMAS’06 - Bridge Maintenance, safety, management, resilience and sustainability. Porto, Portugal. 2006.
- Malesa M, Szczepanek D, Kujawinska M, Swiercz A, Kolakowski P. Monitoring of civil engineering structures using digital image correlation technique. ICEM 14 – 14th International Conference on Experimental Mechanics. Poitiers, France. 2010.
- Nassif H, Gindy M, Davis J. Comparison of laser Doppler vibrometer with contact sensors for monitoring bridge deflection and vibration. NDT&E International. 2005;38:213–8.
- Gentile C, Bernardini G. An interferometric radar for non-contact measurement of deflections on civil engineering structures: laboratory and full-scale tests. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. 2010;6:521–34. [CrossRef]
- Stephen G, Brownjohn J, Taylor C. Visual monitoring of the Humber bridge. Engineering Structures. 1993;15:197–208. [CrossRef]
- Chang C, Ji Y. Flexible videogrammetric technique for three-dimensional structural vibration measurement. Journal of Engineering Mechanics. 2007;133:656–64. [CrossRef]
- Jáuregui D, White K, Woodward C, Leitch K. Noncontact photogrammetric measurement of vertical bridge deflection. Journal of Bridge Engineering. 2003;8:212–22. [CrossRef]
- Kim S, Kim N. Multi-point displacement response measurement of civil infrastructures using digital image processing. Procedia Engineering. 2011;14:195–203. [CrossRef]
- Forsyth D, Ponce J. Computer vision: a modern approach. 2nd ed: Prentice Hall; 2011.
- Sapera. Sapera++ LT™ 6.20 - Programmer’s Manual. St-Laurent, Quebec: DALSA Corporation; 2006.
- Ribeiro D, Calçada R, Ferreira J, Martins T. Non-contact measurement of railway bridges dynamic displacement using an advanced video-based system. Engineering Structures. 2014;75:164–80. [CrossRef]
- Ribeiro D, Calçada R, Delgado R, Brehm M, Zabel V. Finite element model updating of a bowstring-arch railway bridge based on experimental modal parameters. Engineering Structures. 2012;40:413–35. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.