MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- L.I. Korobeynikova, A.Y. Gil. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 316, 105 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ryabov, O.M. Folomeev, D.A. Sankin, K.V. Khaneev, I.G. Bondarenko and D.A. Mel’nikov. Power Technology and Engineering, 44, 137, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gil, A.V. Starchenko. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 19, 503 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gil A.V., Zavorin A.S., Starchenko A.V., Obukhov S.V. Power Technology and Engineering, 45, 42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Bubenchikov and A.V. Starchenko, Numerical Models of the Dynamics and Combustion of Aerodisperse Mixtures in Channels, (Tomsk State Univ., Tomsk, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A S Zavorin1 A V Gil1 P S Khaustov1 R B Tabakaev1 and D A Buslov. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 66 012038 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.