MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Bogoslovsky V.N. Building Thermophysics (thermophysical basics of heating, ventilation and air conditioning): Textbook for universities. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. - M. : Higher. School, 1982. – p. 415, ill. [Google Scholar]
- Ushkov F.V. Heat transfer of building envelopes when filtering air. - M. : Stroyizdat, 1969. – p.144. [Google Scholar]
- GOST (All-Union State Standard) 26629–85 Buildings and constructions. Thermovision quality control method of building envelopes thermal insulation. - Moscow.: Publishing house of standards, 1986.—p. 16. [Google Scholar]
- SNIP (Construction Rules and Regulations) 23-02-2003 Thermal protection of buildings. - M. : Gosstroy of Russia, FGUP TsPP (Federal State Unitary Enterprise, Centre of Construction Design Products), 2004.–p. 30. [Google Scholar]
- GOST (All-Union State Standard) 26254–84 Buildings and constructions. Methods for determination of building envelopes thermal resistance. - Moscow.: Publishing house of standards, 1985. – p. 28. [Google Scholar]
- Franchuk A.U. Tables of building materials thermotechnical characteristics, M.: Research Institute for Building Physics, 1969 -p. 142. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.