MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- P. Pokhil, A. Belyaev, Y. Frolov, et al., Combustion of Powdery Metals in Active Media (Moscow, Nauka, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bachmann, A. Belyaev, Combustion of Heterogeneous Condensed Systems (Moscow, Nauka, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sakovich, V. Arkhipov, A. Vorozhtsov. Russian Nanotechnologies, 5, 89 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gromov, E. Popenko, A. Korotkikh, et al., Physics and Chemistry of Combustion of the Metal Nanopowders in Nitrogen Gas Atmospheres (Tomsk, TSU Publishing House, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Trusov, Simulation of Chemical and Phase Equilibriums at High. Temperatures “Astra 4” (Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarner, Chemistry of Rocket Fuels (Moscow, Mir, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhukov, Energetic Condensed Systems. Brief Encyclopedic Dictionary (Moscow, Yanus–K, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Arkhipov, M. Gorbenko, T. Gorbenko, L. Savel’eva, Combustion, explosion end shock waves 45, 40 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.