MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Zhou, M.L. 1997. A discussion on regional differences and regional policies, Management World, (1): 174–184. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y.F. & Liu, P.L. 2003. Economic development strategies and regional income gap in China, Economic Research, (3): 19–25. [Google Scholar]
- Guan, W.H., Lin, Z.S. & Gu, C.L. 2006. Multi-scale analysis on China’s regional economic diversity and reasons, Economic Research, (7): 117–124. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, X.S. & Xu, Y. 2004. Factors affecting China’s regional gap: An empirical study, Social Science of China, (5): 117–129. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W.W. & Liang, Q. 2011. Geographic concentration of labor, industrial space and regional disparities, Economics, (1): 691–708. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, F.W. 2007. Transfer payments and reducing China’s regional inequality, East China Economic Management, (7): 27–29. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.L. & Fan, G. 2004. Analysis on the regional disparity in China and the influential factors, Economic Research, (1): 33–44. [Google Scholar]
- Li, B. & Chen, K.J. 2007. Foreign trade and regional economic disparity changes, World Economy, (5): 25–32. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, T. 2014. Stata Statistic Analysis and Industry Application Cases, Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. pp: 169–206. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.