MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Liang Shuang, Hu Xuehao, et al. 2011. Current status and development trend on capacity credit of photovoltaic generation. Automation Electric Power Systems, 35(19): 101–107. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Ming, Wang Weisheng, Wang Xiuli, et al. 2014. A review on the effect of large-scale PV generation on power systems. Proceedings of the CSEE. 34(1): 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Nan, Liu Dichen, Sun Wentao, et al. 2013. Research about photovoltaic power’s penetration limit based on the peak load balance constraint. Power System Protection and Control. 41(4): 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haiying, Bai Xiaomin, et al. 2012. Reliability assessment considering the coordination of wind power, solar energy and energy storage. Proceedings of the CSEE, 32(13): 13–20. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Ruodi, Xie Kaigui. 2012. Reliability evaluation of distribution networks using Monte Carlo method considering correlations between wind speed and load. Power System Protection and Control. 40(18): 12–18. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jiekang, et al. 2008. A new strategy for short-term scheduling optimization of cascade hydro plants based on chance-constrained programming. Proceedings of the CSEE. 28(13): 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Yazhou, Wang Weisheng, et al. 2002. Wind power penetration limit calculation based on chance considering programming. Proceedings of the CSEE. 22(5): 32–35. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yangsheng, Zhou Renjun, Li Xinglang, et al. 2013. Insideplant optimal operation of carbon capture unit under carbon emission right trade. Power System Technology, 37(2): 295–300. [Google Scholar]
- Su Peng, Liu Tianqi, Li Xingyuan. 2010. Determination of optimal spinning reserve of power grid containing wind. Power System Technology. 34(12): 158–162. [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Rockafellara & J.O. Royset. 2010. On buffered failure probability in design and optimization of structures. Reliability Engineering and System Safety. 95(2010): 499–510. [Google Scholar]
- Li Canbing, Lü Su, Cao Yijia, et al. 2012. A new method for day-ahead unit commitment based on energy-saving generation dispatching. Proceedings of the CSEE. 32(16): 70–76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.