MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Ma, Y. 2012. Research progress of the fluid mechanics of aquatic equipment in China, Journal of Physical Education.
- Ma, Y. 2011. The application of multi-disciplinary design optimization in aquatic events, Journal of Nanjing Sport Institute.
- Zheng, W.T. 2012. Application status of fluid mechanics in aquatics in China, China Meeting.
- Zheng, W.T. 2013. A literature review on sports engineering at home and abroad, Journal of Wuhan Institute of Physical Education.
- Zhang, D.Y. 2012. A Study on the Numerical Simulation of the Hydrodynamics Performance of Rowing Paddle, Wuhan University of Technology.
- Li, B.L. 2011. Development Characteristics of Aquatic Olympic Events in China and the Analysis on Training and Management Factors, Qufu Normal University.
- He, H.F. 2012. A Numerical Simulation of the Aerodynamic Performance of Sail Waving, Wuhan University of Technology.
- Bai, K.X. 2005. A Study on the Fluid Mechanics Performance of Sailboard and the Optimal Route, Wuhan University of Technology.
- Liu, L.N. 2012. A Study on the Numerical Simulation Method of the Aerodynamic Performance of Sail Waving of 470 Sailing, Wuhan Institute of Physical Education.
- Ge, X.F. 2011. Research progress of fluid mechanics in physical exercises, Journal of Shandong Physical Education Institute.
- Han, J.R. 1999. A study on the fluid mechanics performance of sailing and canoeing equipment, Journal of Wuhan Institute of Physical Education.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.