MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- M. Karaman, P.C. Li. & Matthew O’Donnell. 1995. Synthetic aperture imaging for small scale systems, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonic, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 42: 429–442. [CrossRef]
- Shen, M. F., Zhang, Q. & Li, D. L., et al. 2011. Beam space sparse representation weighting beam forming for plane wave emission ultrasound instrument, IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference. Binjiang: 1–5.
- Montaldo G1, Tanter M, Bercoff J, Benech N. & Fink M. 2009. Coherent plane-wave compounding for very high frame rate ultrasonography and transient elastography, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonic, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 56(3): 489–506. doi:10.1109/TUFFC.2009.1067. [CrossRef]
- Forsberg F. 2004. Ultrasonic biomedical technology, marketing versus clinical reality. Ultrasonics, 42: 17–27. [CrossRef]
- Li, Y. & Li, M.D. 2005. Structure and features of ultrasonic array probe, Nondestructive Inspection, 1671–4423(2005) 06-01-05.
- Bai, P.R. & Zhang, L.L. 2009. Simulation research on beam control technology of two-dimensional ultrasonic array transducer, Natural Science, 28(5).
- Foster, F S. 2000. Transducer materials and probe construction, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 26(s1): s2–s5. [CrossRef]
- Fronheiser, M P. & Light E D, et a1. 2006. Real-time 3D ultrasound with multiple transducer arrays, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonic, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 53(1): 100–105. [CrossRef]
- Peng, H. Introduction of Ultrasonic Imaging Algorithm (Second edition), Hefei: Press of University of Science and Technology of China, pp: 114–118.
- Egil S. Eide, 2000. Radar Imaging of Small Objects Closely below the Earth Surface, Department of Telecommunications, Norwegian University.
- G. F. Margrave. 2003. Elementary migration methods in numerical methods of exploration seismology, CREWES Educational Resources, Ed., pp.112–188. [OL]. Available:http://www.crewes.org/researchlinks/Freesoftware/nummeth.pdf
- D. Garcia, L. L. Tarnec. 2013. Stolt’s f-k migration for plane wave ultrasound imaging, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonic, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 60(9). [CrossRef]
- Jensen J. 1996. A. Field: A program for simulating ultrasound systems, Med. Biol. Engineering and Computing, 34(S1): 351–353. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.