MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of People’s Republic of China. GB50517-2013 Code for Design of Metro. Beijing: China Planning Press, 2013.
- China Railway. TB10003-2005 Code for Design of Railway Tunnel. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House, 2005.
- China Railway. TB10204-2002 J163-2002 Job Specifications of Railway Tunnel. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House, 2002.
- Shi Z.H. 2006. Design and Construction of Underground Railroad. Xi’an: Shaanxi Science and Technology Publishing House.
- Ren J.X. & Li L., et al. 2013. Deformation Control Technology for the Down Traversing in Subway Shield Method Through the Railways in Loess Area. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, (5): 57–62.
- Peck R.B. 1969. Deep Excavations and Tunneling in Soft Ground, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. Mexico.
- Zhao Guofan, Li Yungui. & Wang Hengdong. 1996. Forth Moment Method for Structure Reliability Analysis Based on Maximum Entropy Theory, Proceeding of the Sixth Workshop on Concrete Model Code for Asia. Dalian.
- Hmad Fahimifar, Masoud Ranjbarnia. 2009. Analytical approach for the design of active grouted rockbolts in tunnel stability based on convergence-confinement method. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 24(4)
- Shou K J. 2000. A three-dimensional hybrid boundary element method for non-linear analysis of a weak plane near an underground excavation. Tunnelling and Under-ground Space Technology, 15(2).
- Mair R.J. 1996. Settlement effects of bored tunnels. Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground. Balkema.
- Mair R.J., Taylor R.N. & Bracegirdle A. 1993. Subsurface settlement profiles above tunnels in lays. Geotechnique, 43(2).
- Attewell P.B, Yeates J. & Selby A.R. 1986. Soil Movements Induced by Tunneling and Their Effects on Pipelines and Structures. Glasgow: Blackie.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.