MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Peng, Y., Deshi, W. & Shuzong, W., 2007. Kinematics and dynamics of contrapositive cam engine. Torpedo Technology, (06): 13–16. [Google Scholar]
- Yongqing, L., Shuzong, W., Shijie, M., Yihui, C. & Zhongjie, L., 2011. Dynamic simulation of the air-powered swashplate engine Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 44 (01): 243–248. [Google Scholar]
- Hougeng, L., 2004. Study status and development suggestion of supercharger. Vehicle Engine, (05): 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Raman, P. & Ram, N.K., 2013. Performance analysis of an internal combustion engine operated on producer gas, in comparison with the performance of the natural gas and diesel engines. Energy, 63. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X., Deng, H., Pan, C. & Xu, H., 2014. A cam-quadrilateral mechanism for power transmission of a twin-rotor piston engine. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 28 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Manufacture, Q.X.J.W.C.G.Y.J.T.M.K.L.O.M., Automation, Technology, Z.U.O., Hangzhou, 310014 & China, Year. Stress and forces analysis between the cylinder bores and the pistons of roller radial piston pumped.^eds. The Fifth Lernational Conferneee on Fhiid Power Translnission and Control, Qinhuangdao, 6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H.P. & Lin, A.C., 1989. Camex: An expert system for selecting cam-follower design parameters. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 4 (1). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, H., Pan, C.-Y., Xu, H.-J., Deng, H. & Han, C., 2014. Analysis on structural characteristics of rotors in twin-rotor cylinder-embedded piston engine. Journal of Central South University, 21 (6). [Google Scholar]
- Zou, T.-A., Xu, H.-J., Pan, C.-Y., Xu, X.-J. & Chen, H., 2014. Mathematical modeling and analysis of thermodynamic processes in a twin-rotor piston engine. Journal of Central South University, 21 (11). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.