MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- China Electricity Regulatory Bureau. Electricity Regulatory Annual Report (2008). Beijing: China Electricity Regulatory Bureau, 2009.
- China Electricity Regulatory Bureau. Electricity Regulatory Annual Report (2009).Beijing: China Electricity Regulatory Bureau, 2010.
- China Electricity Regulatory Bureau. Electricity Regulatory Annual Report (2010).Beijing: China Electricity Regulatory Bureau, 2011.
- State Grid Corporation Safety Supervision Department. Production Safety accident reports (2009).Beijing: State Grid Corporation, 2010.
- State Grid Corporation Safety Supervision Department. Production Safety accident reports (2010).Beijing: State Grid Corporation, 2011.
- Wei Zhiqiang, Ji Xiaopeng. & Wang Peng. 2006. Real-time moving object detection for video monitoring systems. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 17(4): 731–736. [CrossRef]
- Tian Tian, Zhou Bing. & Li Bo. 2003. Optical Flow Computation Based on Analytic Wavelet. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 29 (6):548–551.
- Wei Jingzhi. 2008. Research on UWB wireless Networks. Beijing: Beijing university of Posts and Telecommunications.
- Xiao Zhu, Wang Yongchao, Tian Bin. 2011. Development and Prospect of Ultra-Wideband Localization Research and Application. Acta Electronica Sinica, 39(1):133–141.
- Ding Rui, Qian Zhihong. & Wang Xue. 2010. UWB Positioning System Based on Joint TOA and DOA Estimation. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology,2: 313–317. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.