MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Tristan Needham. Visual Complex Analysis. Oxford: Oxford University Press. pp: 2–3+8-13.
- Zhong Yuquan. 2012. Complex Function Theory (Fourth edition). Beijing: Higher Education Press. pp: 10+58-61.
- Li Mang, Cai Minjun. 2013. Visual LI teaching design method and application. Television Education Research. 3: 16–21
- Felix Klein. Elementary Mathematics from an Advanced Standpoint. Shanghai: Fudan University Press.
- McCormick, B.h. DeFantim T.A & Brown, M.D. 1987’ Visualization in scientific computing: Definition, Domain, and recommendation’s, Computer Graphics.
- Cui Liping, M.D. 2006. Visualization in Mathematical Teaching and Some Paradigms, Shanghai: Shanghai Normal University. pp: 2–4.
- Presmeg, N.C. 1986. Visualization and mathematical giftedness, Educational Studies in Mathematics.
- Paul Vickers, Joe Faith, and Nick Rossiter. 2013. Understanding Visualization: A Formal Approach Using Category Theory and Semiotics. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 6.
- Owen, G. Scott. 2013. How visualization courses have changed over the past 10 years. IEEE. Computer Graphics and Applications, 33(4). [CrossRef]
- Delinda Van Garderen & Marjorie Montague, Visual-spatial representation, mathematical problem solving, and students of varying abilities, Learning Disabilities Research & Practice.
- Yang Zezhong, Luo Ricai. 2001. Reforming the project of courseware to improve the effect of computer assisted mathematical function graphics instruction. Journal of Mathematics Education. 10(3).
- Peng Fanglin. 2007. Multimedia applying in course of methods of mathematical physics. Physics. 36(2).
- Liu Xiongwei, Li Jianping. 2012. Research and lementation of visual teaching cases in higher mathematics. China Educational Technique & Equipment, (30).
- Li Jin. 2008. Demonstrations and applications of Euler’s formula in advanced mathematics. Journal of Hexi University, 5.
- Zheng Yumin. 2011. On the cause of the Euler’s formula. Journal of Heilongjiang Vocational Institute of Ecological Engineering, 5.
- Hong Wenxue, Wang Jinjia. 2010. Visualization and visualization analysis. Journal of Yanshan University, (3).
- Zhang Xiong, Li Dehu. Mathematical Methodology and Problem-solving Research. Beijing: Higher Education Press.
- Wang Tianrong, Xu Yi. 2010. Effective Learning Design-problem, Schema, and Information. Beijing: Education Science Press.
- Xiong Pin, Hu Xiaoyong. 2005. Visual information framework of thinking—A new perspective on the research of concept map. Information Technology Education.
- Gao Xuefen, Bao Jiansheng. 2013. Analysis on under-graduates’ understandings and cognitive manners of differential. Journal of Mathematics Education. (1): 40–42.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.