MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Andrea Goldsmith. 2007. Wireless Communications, Oxford: Cambridge University Press.
- G. G. Joshi, C. B. Dietrich Jr., C. R. Anderson, W. G. Newhall, W. A. Davis, J. Isaacs & G. Barnett. 2005. Near-ground channel measurements over line-of-sight and forested paths, IEEE Proc. Microw. Antennas Propag., 152 (6).
- Kovács Z. I. 2002. Radio Channel Characterization for Private Mobile Radio Systems Mobile-to-Mobile Radio Link Investigations, Ph.D. Dissertation, Denmark: Aalborg University.
- Z. Wang, E. K. Tameh & A. R. Nix. 2004. Statistical peer-to-peer channel models for outdoor urban environments at 2GHz and 5GHz, IEEE 2004.
- R.S. Akki. 1994. Statistical properties of mobile-to-mobile land communication channels. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., 43(4): 826–831. [CrossRef]
- K. Konstantinou, S. Kang & C. Tzaras. 2007. A measurement-based model for mobile-to-mobile UMTS links. Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC 2007-Spring. IEEE 65th.
- Vahdat, A. & Becker, D. 2000. Epidemic routing for partially connected ad hoc networks, Technical Report CS-2000 06, Duke University, April
- Lindgren, A., Doria, A. & Schelen, O. 2004. Probabilistic routing in intermittently connected networks, in Proc. of the First International Workshop on Service Assurance with Partial and Intermittent Resources.
- Burgess, J., Gallagher, B., Jensen, D. & Levine, B.N. 2006. MaxProp: Routing for Vehicle-Based Disruption-Tolerant Networks, in Proc. of IEEE Infocom.
- E.M. Belding-Royer. 2004. Routing approaches in mobile ad hoc networks, in: Mobile Ad Hoc Networking, IEEE/Wiley, pp: 275–300.
- Hany Samuel, Weihua Zhuang & Bruno Preiss Geneva. 2009. DTN based dominating set routing for MANET in Heterogeneous Wireless Networking, Mobile Networks and Applications. 14(2): 154–164. [CrossRef]
- Xiaolan Zhang, Giovanni Neglia, Jim Kurose & Don Towsley. 2006. Performance modeling of epidemic routing, mobile and wireless communications systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3976: 827–839. [CrossRef]
- Qingshan Wang & Zygmunt J. Haas. 2014. Performance analysis of epidemic routing for delay-tolerant networks. Resource Management in Mobile Computing Environments (Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies), 3.
- Wu Y, Deng S & Huang H. 2014. Performance analysis of hop‐limited epidemic routing in DTN with limited forwarding times. International Journal of Communication Systems.
- Wu Y, Deng S & Huang H. 2014. Performance analysis of hop-limited epidemic routing in DTN with limited forwarding times, International Journal of Communication Systems.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.