MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Athena Roumboutsos, Seraphim Kapros, Thierry Vanelslander. 2014. Green city logistics: Systems of Innovation to assess the potential of E-vehicles. Research in Transportation Business & Management: 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Diabat, A. & Simichi-Levi, D. 2010. A carbon-capped supply chain network problem. In: IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management: 523–527. [Google Scholar]
- Figliozzi, M.A. 2010.The impacts of congestion on commercial vehicle tour characteristics and costs. Transportation Research Part E, 46(4): 496–506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guy Walker, Alastair Manson.2014.Telematics, urban freight logistics and low carbon road networks. Journal of Transport Geography, 37: 74–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huijie Gao. & Jianhua Yang. 2015. Research on Model of City Logistics Network and Effects of Different Carbon Policies. POMS 26th Annual Conference, May 8 - 11, 2015. Washington DC, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Jianhua Yang, Jidong Guo. & Shugang Ma. 2013. Low-carbon city logistics distribution network design with resource deployment. Journal of Cleaner Production: 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. R. Hoen T. Tan J. C. Fransoo G. J. van Houtum. 2014. Effect of carbon emission regulations on transport mode selection under stochastic demand. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, 26: 170–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mingzhou Jin, Nelson A. 2013. Granda-Marulanda, Ian Down. The impact of carbon policies on supply chain design and logistics of a major retailer. Journal of Cleaner Production: 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Saif Benjaafar, Yanzhi Li. & Mark Daskin. 2013. Carbon Footprint and the Management of Supply Chains: Insightsfrom Simple Models. Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions, 10 (1): 99–116. [Google Scholar]
- Schoemaker, Allen, Huschebek & Monigl. 2006. Quantification of urban freight transport effects I.BESTUFS Consortium. (2006. (www.bestufs.net). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.