MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). 2004. Doc.9830-AN/452, Advanced surface movement guidance and control systems (A-SMGCS) Manual. [Google Scholar]
- International federation of air traffic controllers’ associations, A-SMGCS Implementation in Europe, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. Röder. 2005. State of the Art in A-SMGCS, EMMA Project Partners. [Google Scholar]
- Demostration Facilities For Aerodrome Movement Management (DEFAMM), European Commission DG VII: Air Transports/Task 4.3.1/44. [Google Scholar]
- FAA. 1988. Airport Surface Operations Safety Plan to Prevent Ruanway Incursions an Improve Surface Operations. Ruanway Incursion Program Office (ATO-1-2). [Google Scholar]
- Hiromi Miyazaki, Noboru Miyoshi. Electronic Navigation Research Institute, Tokyo, Japan evaluation of ADS-B using modes extended squitter at Enri. [Google Scholar]
- Litchford, George B. Passive ATCRBS using signals of remote SSR. US patent 4115771/1978. [Google Scholar]
- Alsup, James M., Jelks, Edward C. Fix-tracking system. US patent 5191342/1993. [Google Scholar]
- Simuth, Alexander E. Lee, Derrick D. Multilateration auto-calibration and position error correction. US patent 6094169/2000. [Google Scholar]
- Winner, Karl; Khen; Benjamin. Vehicle Surveillance System. US patent 6816105/2004. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Xiaoping. 2006. Discussion on the application of MDS technology in the civil aviation in China. Air Traffic Management, (9): 4–11. [Google Scholar]
- Harry B. Lee. 1975. Accuracy limitations of hyperbolic multilateration systems. IEEE Trans. on AES, AES-11(1): 16–29. [Google Scholar]
- Chan Y T, Ho K C. 1994. A simple and efficient estimator for hyperbolic location. IEEE Trans. On Signal Processing, SP-42(8): 1905–1915. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng Ping and Fan Pingzhi. 2004. Cooperative localization based on chan method and taylor series expansion. Electronics and Information Journal, 26(1): 41–46. [Google Scholar]
- Foy W. H. 1976. Position location solutions by Taylor-series estimation. IEEE Trans. On AES, AES-12(2): 187–163. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Ping & Yu Jianli. 2005. GDOP performance analysis of cellular location system. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, 42 (2): 184–188. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.