MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Alankus, G., Lazar, A., May, M. et al. Towards customizable games for stroke rehabilitation. Proceedings of the 28th international conference on human factors in computing systems, pp: 2113–2122.
- Association A P. 2000. DSM-IV-TR: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (4th ed.). American Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Axline, V.M. 2012. Play Therapy. Ballantine Books
- Bandeira, C., Massetti, T., Dias, T. et al. 2014. Transfer of motor learning from virtual to natural environments in individuals with cerebral palsy. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 35(10): 2430–2437. [CrossRef]
- Bao, X., Mao, Y., Lin, Q. et al. 2013. Mechanism of Kinect-based virtual reality training for motor functional recovery of upper limbs after subacute stroke. Neural Regeneration Research, 8(31): 2904.
- Bartoli, L., Corradi, C., Garzotto, F. et al. 2013. Exploring motion-based touchless games for autistic children’s learning. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children. ACM, pp: 102–111.
- Bonnechere, B., Jansen, B., Omelina, L. et al. 2014. Can serious games be incorporated with conventional treatment of children with cerebral palsy? A Review. Re-search in Developmental Disabilities. 35: 1899–1913. [CrossRef]
- Burkhart, J. E., Fox, R., Rotatori, A. F. 1985. Obesity of mentally retarded individuals: prevalence, characteristics, and intervention. American Journal of Mental Deficiency, 90(3): 303–312.
- Chang, Y. 2011. A Kinect-based system for physical rehabilitation: A pilot study for young adults with motor disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 32(6): 2566–2570. [CrossRef]
- Chang, Y. 2013. A Kinect-based upper limb rehabilitation system to assist people with cerebral palsy. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 34(11): 3654–3659. [CrossRef]
- Chung, I.C., Huang, C.Y., Yeh, S.C. et al. 2014. Developing Kinect games integrated with virtual reality on activities of daily living for children with developmental delay. Advanced Technologies, Embedded and Multimedia for Human-centric Computing. Springer Netherlands, pp: 1091–1097. [CrossRef]
- Daily, D., Ardinger, HH. Holmes, GE. 2000. Identification and evaluation of mental retardation. American Family Physician, 61(4): 1059-1067+1070.
- Di Tore, S., D’Elia, F., Aiello, P. et al. 2012. Didactics, movement and technology: New frontiers of the human-machine interaction. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise, 7(1): 178–183. [CrossRef]
- Duarte, J., Vila C.V., Vila, J. et al. 2013. Advancing the playing field: A look at how virtual reality can change the future of anatomy teaching learning process. The FASEB Journal, 27(1): 960.42.
- El-laithy, R.A., Huang, J., Yeh, M. 2012. Study on the use of Microsoft Kinect for robotics applications. Position Location and Navigation Symposium (Plans), 2012 IEEE/ION. IEEE, pp: 1280 – 1288.
- Feliciano, L., Steers, ME., Elite-Marcandonatou, A. et al. 2009. Applications of preference assessment procedures in depression and agitation management in elders with dementia. Clinical Gerontologist, 32(3): 119–123. [CrossRef]
- Fernando, F.A., Susana, J.M., Sanatamaria, J.J. et al. 2012. Video games as a complementary therapy tool in mental disorders: PlayMancer, an European multicentre study. Journal of Mental Health, 21(4): 364–374. [CrossRef]
- Gualtieri, C.T., Schroeder, S.R., Hicks, R.E. et al. 1986. Tardive dyskinesia in young mentally retarded individuals. Archives of General Psychiatry, 43(4): 335–340. [CrossRef]
- Hsu, H.M.J. 2011. The potential of Kinect as interactive educational technology. Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on Education and Management Technology, 1(5): 334–338.
- Hsu. J.H. 2011. The potential of Kinect in education. International Journal of Information and Education Technology, 1(5): 365–370. [CrossRef]
- Jan, W.H. & Custers. 2002. Pediatric evaluation of disability inventory: the Dutch adaption. Utrecht University.
- Jiang, H. & Jie, X. 2013. Kinect-based rehabilitation training assistant system and implementation. 2013 International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Science. Atlantis Press, pp: 202–204.
- Lange, B., Chang, C.Y., Suma, E. et al. 2011. Development and evaluation of low cost game-based balance rehabilitation tool using the Microsoft Kinect sensor. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, EMBC, 2011 Annual International Conference of the IEEE. IEEE, pp: 1831–1834.
- Lee K, M. & James E, M. 1993. Communication intervention for adults with severe mental retardation. Topics in Language Disorders, 13(3): 47–60.
- Liebling, D. & Morris, M.R. 2012. Kinected browser: depth camera interaction for the web. Proceedings of the 2012 ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces. ACM, pp: 105–108.
- Long, E.S. & Miltenberger, R.G. 1998. A review of behavioral and pharmacological treatments for habit disorders in individuals with mental retardation. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 29: 143–156. [CrossRef]
- Luck, G., Riikkilä, K., Erkkilä, J. et al. 2006. Exploring relationships between level of mental retardation and features of music therapy improvisations: A computational approach. Nordic Journal of Music Therapy, 15(1): 30–48. [CrossRef]
- Luna-Oliva, L., Ortiz-Gutiérrez, R.M., Piédrola, R.M. et al. 2013. Kinect Xbox 360 as a therapeutic modality for children with cerebral palsy in a school environment: A preliminary study. Neuro Rehabilitation, 33(4): 513–521.
- Marie, B. & Heidi, S. 2011. An intensive virtual reality program improves functional balance and mobility of adolescents with cerebral palsy. Pediatric Physical Therapy, 23(3):258–266. [CrossRef]
- Marnie E, R., Grant T, H., Catherine A, C. 1992. An evaluation of a maximum security therapeutic community for psychopaths and other mentally disordered offenders. Law and Human Behavior, 16(4): 399–412. [CrossRef]
- Miskam, A.M., Masnin, S.F.N., Jamhuri, M.H. et al. 2014. Encouraging children with autism to improve social and communication skills through the game-based approach. Procedia Computer Science, 42: 93–98. [CrossRef]
- Miskam, M.A., Masnin, N.F.S., Jamhuri, M.H. et al. 2014. Encouraging children with autism to improve social and communication skills through the game-based approach. Procedia Computer Science, 42: 93–98. [CrossRef]
- Murphy, C., Boyle, C., Schendel, D. et al. 1998. Epidemiology of mental retardation in children. Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews, 4(1): 6–13. [CrossRef]
- Niklasson, L., Rasmussen, P., Gillberg, C. et al. 2009. Autism, ADHD, mental retardation and behavior problems in 100 individuals with 22q11 deletion syndrome. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 30(4): 763–773. [CrossRef]
- Parry, I., Carbullido, C., Kawada, J. et al. 2014. Keeping up with video game technology: Objective analysis of Xbox Kinect™ and PlayStation 3 Move™ for use in burn rehabilitation. Burns: Journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries, 40(5): 852–859. [CrossRef]
- Pereira, F., Silva, C., Alves, M. 2011. Virtual fitting room augmented reality techniques for e-commerce. ENTER Prise Information Systems, 27: 62–71. [CrossRef]
- Petrovska, S. 2013. Role of the game in the development of preschool child. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92: 880–884. [CrossRef]
- Pompeu, J.E., Arduini, L.A., Botelho, A.R. et al. 2014. Feasibility, safety and outcomes of playing Kinect adventures! For people with Parkinson’s disease: a pilot study. Physiotherapy, 100(2): 162–168. [CrossRef]
- Ritterband-Rosenbaum, A., Christensen, M.S., Nielsen, J.B. 2012. Twenty weeks of computer-training improves sense of agency in children with spastic cerebral palsy. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 33(4): 1227–1234. [CrossRef]
- Roebel, A.M. & MacLean Jr, W.E. 2007. Spontaneous eye-blinking and stereotyped behavior in older persons with mental retardation. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 28(1): 37–42. [CrossRef]
- Scardovelli, T.A. & Frere, A.F. 2014. The design and evaluation of a peripheral device for use with a computer game intended for children with motor disabilities[EB/OL]. [2014.10.12]. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169260714003472.
- Shea, E.S. 2006. Mental retardation in children ages 6 to 16. Seminars in Pediatric Neurology, (13): 262–270. [CrossRef]
- Tudor, I. & Tudor, M. 2013. Leisure sports activities impact on adults personal development and quality of life. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84(9): 1090–1094. [CrossRef]
- Verstraete, S.J.M. 2006. Increasing children’s physical activity levels during recess periods in elementary schools: the effects of providing game equipment. The European Journal of Public Health, 16(4): 415–419. [CrossRef]
- Yeung, L.F., Cheng, K.C., Fong, C.H. et al. 2014. Evaluation of the Microsoft Kinect as a clinical assessment tool of body sway. Gait & Posture, 40(4): 532–538. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, Y. 2006. Population characteristics and the existence and development of the MR – a survey of 216 people with MR in Nanjing. Population and Society, 22(1): 41–45.
- Zhang, Z. 2012. Microsoft Kinect sensor and its effect. Multi Media, IEEE, 19(2): 4–10 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.