MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Paulraj A, Nabar R. & Gore D. 2003. Introduction to space-time wireless communications. Cambridge university press.
- Cui S, Goldsmith A J. & Bahai A. 2004. Energy-efficiency of MIMO and cooperative MIMO techniques in sensor networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 22(6): 1089–1098. [CrossRef]
- Cui S, Goldsmith A J. & Bahai A. 2005. Energy-constrained modulation optimization. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 4(5): 2349–2360. [CrossRef]
- [Hussain S, Azim, & Park J H. 2009. Energy efficient virtual MIMO communication for wireless sensor networks. Telecommunication Systems 42(1-2): 139–149. [CrossRef]
- Xue J, Zhang T. & Yan Y, et al. 2013. Cooperation-based Ant Colony Algorithm in WSN. Journal of Networks 8(4): 939–946.
- Qin Z C, Zhou Z. & Zhao X C, etal. 2013. Cooperative transmission scheme based on GSC for cognitive wireless sensor network. Journal on Communications 34(9): 158–165.
- Qiu Y Z, Shen J. & Dong S L, etal. 2013. Research on energy-efficient of virtual MIMO based on wireless sensor networks. Computer Engineering, 34(9): 158–165.
- Heinzelman W R, Chandrakasan A. & Balakrishnan H. 2000. Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks. Proceedings of the 33rd annual Hawaii international conference on System sciences 10 pp. vol. 2.
- Dai L, Chen W. & Cimini L J, et al. 2009. Fairness improves throughput in energy-constrained cooperative ad-hoc networks. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 8(7): 3679–3691. [CrossRef]
- Li B, Wang W, Yin Q, et al. 2012. A new cooperative transmission metric in wireless sensor networks to minimize energy consumption per unit transmit distance. Communications Letters 16(5): 626–629. [CrossRef]
- Proakis J G. 1995. Digital Communications. New York: McGraw-Hill
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.