MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- R.S. Sandhu, E. J. Coyne, H. L. Feinstein, C. E. Youman. 1996. Role-based access control models. IEEE Computer, 29(20): 38–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Sandhu, V. Bhamidipati, E. Coyne, S. Ganta, and C. Youman. 1997. The ARBAC97 model for role-based administration of roles: Preliminary description and outline. Proceedings of the Second ACM Workshop on Role-Based Access Control. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Ferraiolo, D. R. Kuhn. 1992. Role based access control. 15th National Computer Security Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Peiying Shao, Shuling Su. 1999. Security design and implementation based on traditional mandatory access control. Computer Engineering and Applications, (8): 58–60. [Google Scholar]
- Huaiyu Liu, Weiqing Li. 1999. The technology of access control. Electronic Outlook and Decision-making. 42–46. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Thomas, Thomas, R. Sandhu. 1997. Task-based authorization controls (TBAC): a family of models for active and enterprise-oriented authorization management, Proceedings of the IFIP WG 11.3 Workshop on Database Security, Vancouver, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- S.Oh, S. Park. 2000. Task-role-based access control model for enterprise environment, J Korea Inst Information Security Cryptology, 11 (1): 2. [Google Scholar]
- Sejong Oh*, Seog Park, 2003. Task-role-based access control model, Information Systems, 28: 533–562. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butler W. Lampson. 1971. Protection. Proc. 5th Princeton Conf. On Information Science and Systems, Princeton, pp: 437. [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, M.S., Tzeng, W.G., Yang, W.P. 1994. A two-key-lock-pair access control method using prime factorization and time stamp IEICET trans Inf & Syst, E77-D(9): 1042–1046. [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, M.S., Tzeng, W.G. & Yang, W.P. 1996 An access control scheme based on Chinese Remainder Theorem and time stamp concept. Computers & Security, 15(1): 73–81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.