MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Ma Baoqing, Tang Yiping, Yan Hangchen. 2013. Monitoring system for elderly people living alone based on omni-directional vision, Computer Engineering, 39(8). [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yiping, Gu Xiaokai, Sun Hongjie, et al. 2007. Elder health status monitoring through analysis of activity. Computer Engineering and Applications, 43 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Dirong. 2012. Design of a system circuit for intelligent Terminal nursing home applications, Journal of Hangzhou Dianzi University. [Google Scholar]
- Tingting Bi. 2013. The research of ECG analysis system based on Android, Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Hongling. 2013. The design and implementation of android heart rate monitoring application based on signal process, Journal of Northeastern University. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Jiaxue, Zhao Peng, Jiao Teng, Li Bin, Xu Xinping, Luo Jia, Wang Nan. 2006. Design of Atmega64L-based MCU in heart-rate monitoring system, Chinese Medical Equipment Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Hanfeng. 2012. Hospital medicine management information system design and implementation, China Academic Journal Electronic Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xindong, Cheng Yang, Zhang Yu, Zhang Xun. 2011. Research on intelligent fitness partner based on the acceleration and photoelectric sensors, Chinese Journal of Medical Instrumentation, 35(5). [Google Scholar]
- Han Wenzheng, Feng Di, Li Peng, Ma Wenchao. 2012. Design of pedometer based on acceleration sensor LIS3DH, Transducer and Microsystem Technologies, 31 (11). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiantao. 2013. Design and implementation of speech recognition client system based on android platform, China Academic Journal Electronic Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Xueting. 2013. Software design based on GPS/GSM positioning monitoring system for the elderly and children, Journal of Suzhou University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.