MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Yang Chuandong, Yu Zhenwe. &Wang Xinggang. 2005. Research on the composite streaming media system based on CDN and P2P technology. Computer Applications, (9): 2204–2207.
- Wang Wenbo. 2009. Caching and scheduling strategy of P2P streaming media. Master’s Thesis of Northwest University.
- Feng Jian, Fang Dingyi. & Pan Yafeng. 2008. Node selection algorithm in a kind of composite P2P streaming media demand system. Journal of Northwest University: Natural Science Edition, 38 (2): 199–202.
- Xiao Mingzhong, Li Xiaoming. & Liu Hanyu. 2004. Caching replacement strategy of the proxy server based on the byte usefulness in a streaming media file. Journal of Computers, 27 (12): 1633–1641.
- Zhang Weifeng. & Zhang Daiyuan. 2006. Improvement in P2P network based on search method of file route model. Computer Technology and Development. 12, 16(12):111–113.
- Lu Hao. 2005. P2P network modeling and simulation based on file sharing. Master’s thesis of Lanzhou University.
- Chuanshao Zeyun. 2006. Network working environment based on P2P technology. Gansu Scientific & Technology. 35 (6): 14–15.
- Chen Xiaoming. & Li Zhoujun. 2006. PZP system performance optimization: Research summary. Computer Science. 11, 33 (11): 21–24.
- Zhang Guolong. & Shan Zhiping. 2006. Research and implementation of access control model based on JXTAP2P. Microcomputer Information. 22 (2–3).
- Ma Yuntao. 2004. Research and implementation of resource search research in the network file storage and sharing system. Master’s thesis of Southeast University.
- Shi Ping, ChenZhenxiang. & Jingshan. 2007. P2P traffic identification method based on peer-to-peer characteristics. Network measurement and planning. 2.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.