MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 20, 2015AVE2014 - 4ième Colloque Analyse Vibratoire Expérimentale / Experimental Vibration Analysis
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration-based condition monitoring|
|Published online||27 January 2015|
- R. Benzi, A. Sutera, A. Vulpiani A, The mechanism of stochastic resonance, Journal of Physics A: mathematical and general 14 (1981) L453–L457 [Google Scholar]
- MD. McDonnell, D. Abbott, What Is Stochastic Resonance? Definitions, Misconceptions, Debates, and Its Relevance to Biology, PLoS Computational Biology 5(5) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, X. Chen, Z. He, Multi-stable stochastic resonance and its application research on mechanical fault diagnosis, Journal of Sound and Vibration 332 (2013) 5999–6015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, X. Chen, Z. He, Adaptive stochastic resonance method for impact signal detection based on sliding window, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 36 (2013) 240–255 [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, Q. He, F. Kong, Stochastic resonance with Woods–Saxon potential for rolling element bearing fault diagnosis, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 45 (2014) 488–503 [Google Scholar]
- J. Tan et al., Study of frequency-shifted and re-scaling stochastic resonance and its application to fault diagnosis, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 23 (2009) 811–822 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.