MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 December 2014|
- G.V. Kuznetsov, N.V. Baranovskiy, Prognoz vozniknoveniya lesnikh pozharov i ikh ekologicheskikh posledstviy, (2009) (In Russian)
- S. Taylor, M. Alexander, International Journal of Wildland Fire. 15, 121 (2006) [CrossRef]
- N.V. Baranovskiy, Thermophysical aspects of forest fire danger prognostic modelling. Dissertation … doctor of science in physics and mathematics. (2012), (In Russian)
- P. Yin, N. Liu, H. Chen, J. Lozano, Y. Shan, Fire Technology. 50, 79 (2014) [CrossRef]
- N.V. Baranovskiy, A.V. Zakharevich, V.I. Maksimov, Chemical physics and mesoscopy. 14, 175 (2012) (In Russian)
- A. Volokitina, M. Sofronov, Classification and mapping of vegetative combustible materials. (2002) (In Russian)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, N.V. Baranovskiy, Chemical physics and mesoscopy. 13, 173 (2011) (In Russian)
- R. Hadden S. Scott, Ch. Lautenberger, C. Fernandez-Pello, Fire Technology. 47, 341 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. Manzello, T. Cleary, J. Shields, J. Yang, Fire and Materials. 30, 77 (2006) [CrossRef]
- A.V. Zakharevich, N.V. Baranovskiy, V.I. Maksimov, Butlerov communications. 29, 102 (2012) (In Russian)
- A.V. Zakharevich, N.V. Baranovskiy, V.I. Maksimov, Fire and Explosion Safety. 21, 13 (2012) (In Russian)
- A.M. Grishin, Mathematical modelling of forest fires and new methods fighting them. (1992), (In Russian)
- M. Flannigan, B. Stocks, B. Wotton, Science of the Total Environment. 262, 221 (2000) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Grishin, N.V. Baranovskij, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 76, 166 (2003)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, N.V. Baranovskiy, EPJ Web of Conferences, 76 (01028), 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, N.V. Baranovskiy, Proceedings of SPIE, 8890, paper 889011 (2013) doi:10.1117/12.2033929
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.