MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 December 2014|
- B. Dawoud, M. Imroz Sohel, A. Freni, S. Vasta, G. Restuccia, On the effective thermal conductivity of wetted zeolite under the working conditions of an adsorption chiller, Applied Thermal Engineering. 31 (2011) 2241–2246. [CrossRef]
- A. Abdou, I. Budaiwi, The variation of thermal conductivity of fibrous insulation materials under different levels of moisture content, Construction and Building Materials. 43 (2013) 533–544. [CrossRef]
- J. MacMullen, Z. Zhang, E. Rirsch, H.N. Dhakal, N. Bennett, Brick and mortar treatment by cream emulsion for improved water repellence and thermal insulation, Energy and Buildings. 43 (2011) 1560–1565. [CrossRef]
- V.A.F. Costa, M.L. Mendonca, A.R. Figueiredo, Modeling and simulation of wetted porous thermal barriers operating under high temperature or high heat flux, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 51 (2008) 3342–3354. [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical analysis of heat losses by main heat pipelines under conditions of complete or partial flooding, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 81 (2008) 323–331. [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical simulation of the thermal state of a flooded pipeline taking into account unsteadiness of the process of heat insulation saturation with moisture, Thermal Engineering. 55 (2008) 426–430. [CrossRef]
- R.C. Reid, J.M. Prausnitz, B.E. Poling, The properties of gases and liquids, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1987.
- A.L. Garcia, Numerical methods for physics, Prentice Hall, New York, 2000.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.