MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2014101 EUROTHERM Seminar – Transport Phenomena in Multiphase Systems
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heat/mass exchangers and industrial applications, Microjets|
|Published online||05 December 2014|
- N. Zuber, Problems in Modeling of Small Break LOCA, Nuclear Regulatory Commission Report NUREG-0724, 1980.
- J.C. Micaelli and A. Memponteil, Two-Phase Flow Behavior in a Tee-Junction – the CATHARE Model, In: Proceedings of the 4th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics, Karlsruhe, F.R.G., vol. 2, pp. 1024–1030, 1989.
- T. Yonomoto and K. Tasaka, Liquid and Gas Entrainment to a Small Break Hole from a Stratified Two-Phase Region, International Journal of Multiphase Flow 17, 745–765 (1991). [CrossRef]
- I.G. Hassan, H.M. Soliman, G.E. Sims, and J.E. Kowalski, Two-Phase Flow from a Stratified Region Through a Small Side Branch, Journal of Fluids Engineering 120, 605–612 (1998). [CrossRef]
- A. Craya, Theoretical Research on the Flow of Non-Homogeneous Fluids, La Houille Blanche 4, 44–55 (1949). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- H.M. Soliman and G.E. Sims, Theoretical Analysis of the Onset of Liquid Entrainment for Orifices of Finite Diameter, International Journal of Multiphase Flow 18, 229–235 (1992). [CrossRef]
- W. Saleh, R.C. Bowden, I.G. Hassan, and L. Kadem, A Hybrid Model to Predict the Onset of Gas Entrainment with Surface Tension Effects, Journal of Fluids Engineering 131, 1–10 (2009). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.